Eric Johnson Strat - Stratocaster Wiring Harness
This wiring harness includes and was made with the best components
- GAVITT 22-GA Stranded vintage style, cloth push-back wire
- Matched set of two CTS 250K vintage back split shaft pot's
- One CTS 300K vintage back split shaft pot
- CRL 5-way switch
- Reproduction phone book style .1 capacitor - white with blue stripe
- Switchcraft input jack
Put together using Eric's "floating wire" method to help with noise.
on a genuine Fender aluminum pickguard shield. Made for the 50's style 8
hole pickguard. If you don't have that style pickguard, you can easily
remove and mount on your pickguard.
EXTRA push back wire PLUS wiring diagram included
- This does not come off of a Fender guitar. These are made by myself to order.